Prof. He-Qing Huang
Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS.
Director of Center for Water Resources Research of CAS.
Executive Director of Beijing Nodal Office of Global Land Project.
- Sediment transport mechanics
- River process and morphology
- Flooding risk and drainage basin management
- Land and water interactions and ecological compensation
- Science of complexity (chaos)
Scientific / Professional career
- 2005 - present Professor, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, CAS
- 2002-2005 Research Officer, School of Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford, UK.
- 1999-2002 Research Fellow, Department of Geography and Topographic Science, University of Glasgow, UK.
- 1997-1999 Postdoctoral Fellow, School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Wollongong, Australia.
Copyright © 2014 German Aerospace Center (DLR)